Pages

Friday 15 November 2013

My Blind Husband Loves Sex Too Much -Housewife Begs Court To Dissolve Marriage

A 38-year-old housewife, Lami Shaibu,
yesterday, urged a Grade 1 Area Court, Aso
Pada, Mararaba, Nasarawa State, to dissolve
her marriage to her blind husband, Ibrahim,
for alleged excessive sexual urge.
Lami of Aso Pada told the court that she was
no longer interested in the 15-month-old
marriage.
She said: "I urge the court to dissolve this
marriage because I can't stand his excessive
sexual urge. He likes sex too much, I can't
bear it.
"Since I got married to him, there is no peace
in the house, he always beats me, he doesn't
forgive and does not provide food for the
house.
"Most times, he would have sex with me from
midnight till early hours of the morning, even
when I am crying, he will not stop."
Lami said: "It is because of his too much
sexual demands that made me to move away
from him. I now stay at my marriage
guardian's house at Aso Pada, Mararaba."
56-year-old Ibrahim denied the allegation
made against him saying "I still love her with
the whole of my heart.
"I, therefore, urge the court to give me time to
reconcile with my wife. I believe she and I can
settle the matter amicably."
judge, Malam Danladi Musa, adjourned the
case to November 18, for settlement or
continuation of hearing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment