Pages

Saturday 16 November 2013

'I Will Get Married Next Year' – Cossy OrjiakorReveals: Plus READ What She Says She'd DoTo Her Boobs When She's Old

Share this story
Nollywood actress, Cossy Orjiakor
who has gained a sensational sex
identity in a recent interview opens
up about issues affecting her life.
She reveals that the story about her insuring
her boobs are fake and that she'll be getting
married next.
See excerpts from the interview:
We learnt that you have insured your boobs
for N256 million. Is it true?
It's not true. Sometimes, some of these
bloggers just cook up stuffs that are not true.
But it sounds so interesting, that's why I
didn't want to confirm whether it's true or not.
Let the story just be.
Don't you think, you are being misunderstood
by your critics?
That's not my business what people think
about me. But it's my business what I think
about myself. I feel good, I'm happy, I am
myself and I'm not a fake person. Yet I have a
lot of fans who love me. People tend to
pretend a lot. When you are simple and down-
to- earth, they will not want to identify with
you. I don't fake myself. Life is all about
having fun, and what is the best time for me
to catch my fun than now that I'm still young,
and not when I'm old and gone.
Do you feel hurt each time, people address
you as queen of boobs?
That word was first used by BBC focus on
Africa when they described me as Queen of
Boobs. I am okay with whatever you choose to
call me.
Is Cossy in love?
At the moment, I have a lot of people that
love me. I'd fall in love. But when I dating
someone, I hate to make it a public affair. I
can't even take a picture with my man in
public. But I can take pictures with my fans.
Anybody you see me pose for a shot is my
fan. I wouldn't even agree to share the same
table with my man at a function. This, for me,
is a way of avoiding people raising eyebrows.
Are you saying that you are not in love at the
moment?
I don't know! Anyway, I will be getting married
come next year.
You mean, you are getting married for real?
A woman get married when she is ready to get
married. I will get married next year or I will
make a baby next year.
How many passes do you get per each passing
day from men basis?
If I'm in a mood to chat with a man, I do it
wholeheartedly. But you will hardly see me in
the company of a man. I don't want to give
away myself or make public exhibition of my
relationship. I prefer to pay hide and seek
game.
Have you been embarrassed before in
connection with your boobs?
I don't even give room for such things.
Nobody can walk up to me to do any
nonsense. You dare not try it. My boobs are
real, full and fresh. When you see good things,
you appreciate them. But don't dare to touch
them. You know what is good. When I'm old
and my boobs are not firm any more, I will
cover them.
If you have the chance to come back to life,
would you still want to be Cossy?
I love myself, my boobs and my voice. My
friensd told me that my voice sounds very
sexy. I also have this smile of a baby. God
has been so kind to me. At least, I live in my
own house in Lekki. I eat anything I want to
eat, and I don't seek for attention, I drive a
posh car. What else can I ask for? A husband
or a baby?

0 comments:

Post a Comment