Pages

Friday 15 November 2013

JOY TO WEEPING: Wife Delivers Triplets, Jobless Husband Absconds 15.11.2013, 20:13


The joy of Mrs. Ifeoma Odo of Ebo
Umuabor in Nsukka Local
Government Area, Enugu State,
could turn to tears after her
husband absconded on hearing that she was in
labour for triplets.
Odo told journalist in Nsukka on Friday that
her husband, Mr. John-Patrick Odo,
disappeared when he realised she would give
birth to triplets.
"It's been seven days since I put to bed, yet I
have not seen my husband. Several attempts
to reach him through his telephone have failed
as he switched off his mobile phone.
"I know he has no job but that should not be
the reason for him to abandon me and the
babies," she said of her husband of three
years.
Odo appealed to the government and good
spirited individuals to come to the aid of the
triplets, saying they required a lot of care to
survive having been born pre-term.
"I will be very grateful to all who offer financial
help to me and my babies at this difficult
moment," she said.

0 comments:

Post a Comment